PDA

View Full Version : Which fabric should I order for my Snazzy Cart Cover?!

c2lane
11-06-2003, 07:59 PM
I've narrowed my choices down to the Oriental Silk fabrics BUT now I have to decide which one. At first I thought I'd get the Green but Kristie said it's brighter in color than on the web site. She said the bronze is her favorite, although the color shown on the web site is different.

I was thinking I'd choose one that was a little more gender neutral because we plan on having another baby.

Which do you think?!

Carrie
GIRL edd 01/01/04

Kimberly H
11-06-2003, 09:48 PM
Carrie, Lynne's post describes it as "antique gold" which is NOT a color I'd normally choose. I actually like the sample bronze color!

houseof3boys
11-06-2003, 10:01 PM
I don't know either so I ordered some samples. I'm with you on the gender neutral though since is is kinda pricey! I can't wait to get my swatches though.

c2lane
11-07-2003, 11:08 AM
Debbi,
I didn't realize you could order swatches . Does she charge you for them? Which ones are you trying to decide between?

Carrie
GIRL edd 01/01/04

calebsmama03
11-07-2003, 11:27 AM
As Kimberly said, I just received the Bronze for my DS. The color is OK - not what I was expecting, but not bad. Had I seen it I might have gone with the blue instead, though. Not sure. Kristy described it to me as the color of a penny, so I expected more coppery, but it is maybe more like an old penny. Antique gold or bronze are definitely more accurate terms for it. It is a light to medium brown with a gold undertone to it.

Not that pictures help much, but I'm planning to try to get a few pics and post this weekend. I didn't know you could order swatches, but if you can I'd for sure do that since it is so pricey.
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03