PDA

View Full Version : Who makes the blanket...

Melanie
11-09-2003, 08:33 PM
...for park & picnics that's waterproof on one side and fleece on the other? Does anyone have it & like/dislike?

LD92599
11-09-2003, 10:38 PM
Neat Sheet by Kimberly Clark?

http://www.theneatsheet.com/

Edited to Add:
It's not exactly fleece on one side..but it's the first thing to come to mind when I read your post! We use something I picked up in Costco years ago that's a flannel type fabric on top and waterproof nylon or something on the underside.

Laura
mom to William

Melanie
11-11-2003, 02:54 AM
It's not disposable...I should have clarified. =)

sassygirl31
11-16-2003, 11:33 PM
I think the blanket you are talking about is a TUFFO. You can order it directly from the manufacturer. I believe it is www.tuffo.com. These blankets are top notch. Great for use at the beach, park, etc. They even come with its own carrying case with straps.

Hope this helps.

cvharris
11-17-2003, 02:41 PM
We have the Tuffo blue plaid cotton one(I think the plaid also comes in a flannel). We really like it...it is great!

sarsah
11-22-2003, 11:06 PM
I have one and it came from Target. It was part of their summer items (the ones that they have in the front of the store). I have one from two years ago and liked it so much, I bought some more this past year. They weren't expensive -- I think the original one was around $20, but I got the rest of them on clearance for cheap, cheap, cheap. I keep one in my car at all times and we use it a lot at the park, etc. They hold up and wash really well.

I think Right Start or One Step Ahead carries one in navy blue on one side and blue floral print on the other. That would have been my first choice becuase I like the fabric, but the ones from Target were so much cheaper, so that's what I went with.

Sarah........Jason & Devin's Mom