PDA

View Full Version : I was all set to get the bubblegum bag but saw ISM ones......

redd89
11-10-2003, 11:29 AM
and now I can't decide! ISM costs more, but I like the bags that convert to a backpack. I need a big one, since I have a 12 mth old and expecting twins in March. I think I would appreciate a backpack option to free up my hands. Which one is bigger? Any input? Thanks.
Janie

Momof3Labs
11-10-2003, 11:36 AM
Hi Janie!! How are you doing - and how are those babies cooking along? Give Rachel a hug for me!

redd89
11-10-2003, 03:40 PM
Hi Lori! Great to hear from you! I am now 19wk2d and we had level 2 and found out 2 identical girls! Poor dh...lol. How are things with you and Colin? Hope all is well. Where do you post regularly?
Janie

JennyA
11-10-2003, 04:07 PM
Hi Janie - wow - that's lots of babies! I have an ISM backpack and love it, they are great bags and the WAHM who runs the company is sweet (Mackenzie). How much stuff will you be carrying? Have you looked at the page on the website to see the inside? I tend to carry extra clothes on top of the open center part - Good luck! jenny

Momof3Labs
11-10-2003, 06:06 PM
Oh, my, 3 girls??? Yes, poor DH! We are doing well - Colin is all boy and all toddler now, coming up with something new every day. I post here regularly, and there, on AOB.