PDA

View Full Version : let's see some SnazzyBaby color photos!

zen_bliss
11-13-2003, 02:56 PM
i'd love to see the green & bronze in real life photos with cutie pies in them. we just used ours for the first time so i took a quick pic (it was kinda cold... hence the rare serious face). the red is *really* red & rich. and even more gorgeous than i remembered, since it had been sitting in a closet waiting until she could use it. i was actually a little concerned that it might be too fussy and get attention i didn't want. not to worry, everyone was more interested in her hanna jester hat!
[img src=http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/1285.jpg]

mom2kandj
11-13-2003, 03:13 PM
"i was actually a little concerned that it might be too fussy and get attention i didn't want"

Zen! Who are you kidding! If you had your way, wouldn't that little girl be dressed in orange or purple every day?!?!?! Little Miss is getting cuter every time I see her pic! The Snazzy Baby is cute too! :)

Rose
mom 2 Katie (almost 3!)
& Jack (19 months)

cinrein
11-13-2003, 03:27 PM
Ooooh, I love the red cover! But the babe is definitely more gorgeous!

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

votre_ami03
11-13-2003, 03:51 PM
Zen, She is a doll! Love the little orange jacket & the hat. What a cutie & a nice snazzy too.

Nolan has a fleece Gymboree jester hat in green. It is too cute! The things we can get by with when they are little. ;)

Christy & baby Nolan 7/22/03

jmofarrill
11-13-2003, 04:09 PM
Oh, zen, I don't have a Snazzy (yet!), but I had to chime in and say your daughter is absolutely beautiful!

houseof3boys
11-13-2003, 09:49 PM
Soooo cute! I'm sure you were so excited to be able to use it too.

I'm not one for the brocades like you are but I am getting one that might appeal to your retro sense...the floral mod with oatmeal colored chenille. I'll post a pic when I get it in a month!

heidi_timms
11-14-2003, 01:29 AM
Zen,

Zazi is too cute! I love her outfit!! Can I be nosy and ask where you got her hat? I just love that.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

zen_bliss
11-14-2003, 02:19 AM
oh, momtokandj, she DOES wear orange, red, or purple every day :)

oh, by 'unwanted attention' i meant more like it being perceived as silly or too fussy. nobody seemed to notice. and she smiles at everybody and is always making friends, so i've had to adapt to being more interactive on errands anyway.

i'm dying to see the cotton print snazzys too! sometimes it's hard to picture a how a little swatch will look on a big cover. debbi, i love that retro one you posted. don't forget to share a pic with us!

heidi, the jester hat is from hanna andersson (from MIL -- thrift shops and the marshall's clearance rack are more my speed!) it looks like it would be warm & wooly but it is a thin knit cotton. i was kind of disappointed but it is fine for southern california. i'm super bummed that the similar stripey moccasins sold out.

come on, there have to be some more snazzys in use out there! where are the pics?

mom2kandj
11-14-2003, 02:54 AM
No Snazzy pics, just cute kid pics!

Zen! My mom decided to buy DD winter shoes for the upcoming holidays and what did the little darling choose? Did she go for the black patent mary janes with the cute red flower detail or did she BEG for the RED patent BOOTS with the floral embroidery? Yes, she got her way and grandma forked over the cash for the RED boots! Looks like this Christmas will be a red one(at least most of her clothes will be!)! LOL! I'm attaching a pic of DD at Disneyland yesterday posing in front of Minnie's house wearing RED & PURPLE aka her favorite color combo!

BTW - We were at Nordstroms last week and saw some really cute purple suede boots in DD's size. She begged, but they were $40 and SUEDE for goodness sake! :)

Edited for attachments! Trying to find a good avatar!

Rose
mom 2 Katie (34 months)
& Jack (18 months)

heidi_timms
11-15-2003, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the info on the hat. My Hanna store is out of them, so I may need to order one online. Too-cute.

I just ordered my SnazzyBaby shopping cart cover a few days ago, so no pics yet. I got the violet, which is supposed to be more like a raspberry color. I can't wait!!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

cvharris
11-16-2003, 10:31 PM
I just ordered one in blue silky. I'll post a pic when I get mine!

Little Zazi is so cute!