PDA

View Full Version : I'm still me ????

Andrea S
11-17-2003, 01:04 PM
I think I am ready to order the buffalo plaid bag and now I do not know whether or not to get backpack. For those who have backpack: Does it seem too big? does it fit in the stroller basket? Any pros or cons about the backpack would be most appreciated.

TIA

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

jjj
11-17-2003, 01:41 PM
Andrea.....Jen (who posts on here sometimes) and who I also work with has a backpack and it is adorable. (I have a tote and would love a BP but need to watch the $$ til after Xmas!) It's not overly big at all but it holds the same amount as the ISM totes. Look at the pic at the bottom of this page on their site http://imstillme.bizhosting.com/photo_page.html I have seen the petunia picklebottom BP and thought it was too big (at least for me) - the ISm is narrower. HTH jj

toomanystrollers
11-18-2003, 06:25 PM
Hi Andrea,
What kind of stroller? I have the backpack style ISM - it will not fit in my Maclaren basket, but it easily hangs off the handles.

I love it!
HTH

Andrea S
11-20-2003, 02:53 PM
I have a pp venezia.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

mamamillie
11-20-2003, 06:00 PM
I have a venezia also and an ISM backpack/tote... I absolutely love my ISM bag. It does fit in the venezia basket. I usually have more stuff in the basket so I just wedge the bottom of the backpack in the basket and let the top stick out for easy access. (Hope that makes sense.) It would fit all the way in the basket if that was all you wanted to put in it.

BTW - My backpack has a button flap (that is all that was available when I ordered). I think they offer some kind of magnetic snap now and I think that would be easier to use.

Andrea S
11-21-2003, 12:38 PM
Thanks that is a lot of help. I do the same thing stuff everything in the basket then the bag is sitting up so I can get to it. I wanted to be sure I could still do that if I get a ISM.
Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02