PDA

View Full Version : Trying again...can you hang bubblegum bag from stroller handles?

brittone2
11-18-2003, 07:10 AM
Hi girls,
Just curious...anyone w/ a bubblegum bag...do you hang the bag off the stroller handles? Are the straps long enough? DO you just carry it or put it in the basket instead? I'm debating what to order as my "larger" (I just got a new LE little tripper) bag and want to figure out if I could use a bubblegum bag hanging from the stroller handles or not. I'm not due until Feb, so I don't have any IRL experience to go off of;) I'm looking at the large bag. Not sure if it would be too heavy to hang off the handles or if the straps are long enough?

If you do hang it, what kind of stroller do you use?

Thanks!

Beth

calebsmama03
11-24-2003, 11:33 PM
I just put mine in the basket, but I have a medium size. If you really wanted to hang it you could always use stroller swivelers or some similar device to hang it to your stroller. Sorry I can't be of much help, but I wanted to post since I'd seen you post twice and got no response ;)
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

brittone2
11-25-2003, 11:38 AM
thanks Lynne:) Your response is so appreciated!! I think I might just have to order one...

Beth

vikivoly
12-01-2003, 12:47 AM
I puchased the large bag, but returned it for the medium size. It was much larger than I had pictured it. So, that being said, I've seen the large one, but never used it.

You could hang the bag off of the stroller handles as long as you don't over pack the bag and make it too heavy. This will cause the stroller to tip backwards. The bag itself is very light.

As far as putting it in the basket, it depends how big your stoller basket is. I have the Zooper Z-street. It has a small basket. The large bag would not fit in it.

The straps were too long for me. I'm 5'5". The bag touched the ground when I held it by the handles with my arm extended down.

jacksmom0902
12-06-2003, 02:12 AM
I have a medium bubblegum bag and hang it off the stroller handles using one of the S hooks they sell at BRU. I have a P3 stroller. Sorry I can't help on hanging a large bag off the handles. I am planning to order a large bag once I decide on a color combination.

brittone2
12-06-2003, 01:18 PM
thanks ladies! I have a fairly large tote bag that i'm going to try hanging off the handles of my zippy to see how that works. It is so hard without having "real life" mommy experience yet...I'm not sure exactly where I'll want my diaper bag, how big I really want, etc.

I appreciate the help. I guess the s hooks might make it doable...good suggestion. Thanks!! :)

Beth