PDA

View Full Version : If you could exchange your old LE LT for the new version would you

cchavez
11-18-2003, 06:22 PM
I have never been too crazy about my LT.I am not crazy about the way it looks but my current everyday diaper bag is in less than great condition now and it looks to Spring like anyway! My LT is less than a year old and has only been used a handful of time. I did actually use it today and it worked but I am wondering if the new version would work better for me. From what most of you have said it is more attractive. I am also thinking I need a bit more room. This is what I had in mine today:
wipes
wallet
cell
one toy
check book
burp cloth

I can't imagine having room for a bottle....I use Dr. brown

Anyway, I called LE and they said I could return my LT if I was unhappy w/ the design...but that means shipping to send it back plus shipping for the new item and there is a 2.00 price differenc now.

So overall,it will cost me about 12.00 \

what do you think?

egoldber
11-18-2003, 08:07 PM
Well, if you're not happy with it, then you may want to return it. But I personally think the LT is best for VERY young babies or toddlers. When Sarah was about 6-18 months, I never used mine. Now its the bag I use most often. When they're older, you just don't need as much.

I have the LT 2 versions back :), and here's what I keep in mine:
2 diapers
wipes container
sippy cup
cell phone
wallet
small book
a sandwich szxe ziplock baggy with a couple crayons
a sandwich size ziplock baggy with 2 small cans of Playdoh (the party favor size) and 2 small Playdoh cookie cutters

I can also squeeze in my pouch style sling and a water bottle for me without too much trouble.

HTH,

cchavez
11-18-2003, 09:08 PM
I forgot to add I have a small makeup bag in there too but probably just need to carry a lipstick...but I still don't think I can fit a sippy or bottle in there...