PDA

View Full Version : Bubblegum bag questions....

kensjen
11-18-2003, 11:55 PM
For those of you with these bags, can you tell me why you love them?? I am especially wondering about the inside pockets....how big are they, and how "sturdy"? Are they big enough for an Avent bottle? How about diapers? (disposable) I am looking at the large one....how are the straps on this one?
And how is the magnetic clasp?
Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it!!!!

nathansmom
11-19-2003, 12:17 AM
The inside pockets aren't big but they aren't small either. I don't have an Avent bottle so I don't know if they would fit. I have the medium size bag so the pockets might be bigger on a larger size. When I order another bag I am not going to have a clasp or a ribbon on it. I carry around 2 diapers with no problem.
I try and post a picture of my bag with my stuff in it tomorrow.

calebsmama03
11-24-2003, 11:30 PM
I also have a medium, but the pockets on it are definitely big enough to hold Avent bottles and are plenty sturdy. Mine is pretty packed, as I underestimated the size I'd need, but I can fit 3-4 size 2 disp dipes, small wipes container, my wallet/keys/cell phone, a "compact" change of clothes (romper, etc.) The large would probably be a perfect diaper bag size. I have the magnetic closure and it is nice - hold well when I can actually get it shut LOL. I was afraid the ribbon would look "ratty" after a while. As for reasons I love it, one is the price compared to others of similar design. The quality is wonderful, the fabric selection and customization options are endless and Brannon is a great lady to work with! The straps are very sturdy and nice. If you have a particular request for strap length, etc. I'm sure you can just ask Brannon and she'll accommodate you!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03