PDA

View Full Version : Combi Ultra Sling......Raves/Rants?

jerseygirl07067
11-19-2003, 10:47 PM
Has anyone used this bag? It looks cool and not too big, which is what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Mary

kensjen
11-20-2003, 12:00 AM
It is a cool bag. My DH actually uses is, and it doesn't look anything like a diaper bag. It's the perfect size for just running out, it's not too big. It's flat, and would look weird if you tried to really stuff it. We always have 2-3 diapers (disp), travel wipes case, burp cloth, outfit, small blanket, and a toy or 2. With all of that, it is nice and organized, and we could fit a few more small things. There are lots of nice pockets, and the changing pad fits nicely in the back pocket. If you use bottles, there is an insulated bottle pocket that you access from the outside, seems pretty neat, but I haven't used it. If you need to bring more than one bottle or sippy cup, this bag is not for you. Let me know if you have any other questions.

houseof3boys
11-20-2003, 11:38 AM
Nicely correcting you...

Combi Urban Sling

Combi Ultra Savvy stroller

Ironically I have both. I love my urban sling but it is a bit too big for me I think. It looks like I am too loaded down with it, but I love messenger style bags. I used to have a cool leather Kenneth Cole one that I used long before I was pregnant. But I digress...

I like the different pockets in the Urban sling and I like the phone holder on the side so it doesn't get lost in the bag. DH doesn't mind using it either!

momma_boo
11-21-2003, 10:04 AM
ITA with Jen and Debbi's posts about the bag. We have it. It was one of the few diaper bags we found that DH was willing to use in public. It doesn't scream DIAPER BAG!

It doesn't hold a lot. I was surprised by that b/c I thought it would hold a ton of stuff. It's a perfect bag for errands where you don't need the whole kitchen sink with you. I keep the basics in it: disposable diapers, wipes, a bib, cloth diapers for spit-up.

I've found that when we go somewhere for the day i.e. going to IL's house, I end up taking a second tote bag with extra toys, diapers, food (since we are on solids now). I'm seriously thinking it might be good for me to also get a second, large diaper bag.