PDA

View Full Version : LE tripper and Dr. Brown's...

mik8
11-23-2003, 12:02 PM
Edited: Posted this in the Baby Butts...section and Shandelle suggested I'd get more response here. Anyways, just saw Sara's pic postings of the old and new LE tripper comparative photo display and that pretty much gave me a good idea of the size. However, I do want to clarify that I have the "wide neck" Dr. Brown's. Once again, TIA!
:)

Will the bottles fit? Seriously considering of getting it. Also, for those who bought the revised tripper, how much bigger is it than the older version? I'm a minimalist and don't care too much to haul around big dipe bags. TIA!

sbaker
11-23-2003, 10:57 PM
Are your Dr. Brown's wider than insulated Gerber sippy cups? My sippys are 3" in diameter. If they're not any wider than that then they will fit just fine.
The revised LT is several inches taller than the old version. In the older version my size 4 Pampers (standing up) came up close to the zipper. In the new version there is enough room for a ziploc full of cheerios and a small toy between the diapers and the zipper. Does that make sense? I don't think that it is any wider inside, but overall it is wider because of the bottle pockets.

HTH...

mik8
11-24-2003, 09:48 AM
Just measured the circumference at the bottom of my wide neck Dr. Brown's and it is just shy off 3" so basing on your input, I think it will fit. Thank you soooo much for your reply. I am now certain I'll get it.