PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the padding in the shopping cart seat covers

liya
11-26-2003, 05:57 PM
Does anyone find them excesively bulky..I mean im thinking when my son hits i dunno 2 yrs old and im using that thing exclusively cause my arms just shot out from so much carrying...LOL Is it feasable to buy a cover with cushion?? Doest the padding make the cover thicker there fore decreasing the life span in the thigh size??

I dunno im just flying through questions to ensure i get the right thing...My son doesnt fall asleep when we go out..he wakes up completely. he loves looking around so sleeping comfort will NOT be an issue. Im just thinking as he gets older and grows and im still using that seat wouldnt the padding just get in the way??

TIA

Calmegja2
11-26-2003, 09:37 PM
I can put a 38 pound brand new four year old in the Buggy Bagg with no issues at all.......

LisaMom2Allie
11-27-2003, 02:23 AM
I really do not think that it will be a problem. DD is just 8 months old and I do not think the bag is heavy at all. The only change I would make to my Buggy Bagg is to put a shoulder strap on it. I find it very easy to use and I keep a diaper, travel pack of wipes and a burp cloth in the pocket all the time. I leave her toys attached to the loops and just fold it. Since it makes it's own bag it can all be done with one hand and while very padded it is not heavy IMO.

Lisa
Mom to Allie Nicole
3-10-03

pamela mom of 3
11-27-2003, 09:58 AM
I have not found this to be a problem either i use my buggy bagg with my youngest and even my 5yo...really with how terrible some of the carts are here anyhow i'm glad i have the padding.

Of coarse i'm sure it can depend on the child my son is a real cuddlebug lol ;)

oops forgot to mention my youngest is almost 3! :D
http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-pamelamomof3

sirensrise
12-10-2003, 05:10 PM
hi, how does it work on high chairs for bigger kids?