PDA

View Full Version : Post your ebay shopping cart cover purchase's ID names

liya
12-01-2003, 11:15 AM
I havent found the fabric im looking for so im looking into purchasing one on ebay. I wasnt going to buy one but yesterday when we went to put Ari in the shopping cart seat there was nasty dried meat blood everywhere...I am NOT a germaphobe at all. I really dont care about them, hey to me they contribute to an inmune system but that was just plain gross...I cant help but imagine that ppl that touched the leaking bloody meat nad poultry also touched the handles..
Since a cover is a cover to me and if he werent sitting on it he would be sitting in the cart..LOL I really dont care about padding, beauty etc.. It would be a nice comfy bonus but i dont like all the extra bulk..I was looking on ebay and wanted to know the ID names or email of the wahms you purchased yours from..It would help me narrow it downa and also give me a little insight on the performance :)

TIA

cchavez
12-01-2003, 05:44 PM
covers4kids.com or shabby romantic on ebay

brigmaman
12-01-2003, 09:24 PM
Funny you should ask today, since I just received 2 covers that I ordered in the mail today. They will be x-mas gifts. I have bought 3 "cart cozies" from lornadoone56 on ebay. I just went on to find her and I read in one of her auctions that she will also be selling under clocloscloset soon. I can't rave enough about her covers.
I actually found her on ebay but wanted different fabric for all three, so I didn't actually go through an auction. The seller's email is [email protected]. She gave me business cards upon request and I have given a ton out. Good Luck!