PDA

View Full Version : How long did it take to get Snazzy Cover?

jesseandgrace
12-01-2003, 04:38 PM
Hi everyone. How long did it take to get your snazzy shopping cart cover? I ordered about three weeks ago and have not received it yet. I know it probably takes a while, just wondering how long...

Thanks,

Jennifer

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-01-2003, 05:47 PM
Mine took a few weeks (but she forwarned me and I was fine with that)...I'd email her directly and ask. Each and everytime I emailed her I got a response quickly...and usually a phone call actually.

She'd be the best person to ask since she responds and knows her orders and work load, I would assume it is based on that since they are hand made.
JMO HTH...we also ordered when she was running a special so I think that added some time :)...I think you'll love it I love mine and use it daily but get stopped EVERYWHERE!!! :)

Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

kensjen
12-01-2003, 07:18 PM
I know, I can't wait to get mine! I think mine is on the way, and I ordered in mid October. When I asked, she told me about 4 weeks, and it looks like she may be running a bit longer than that. With the special she has right now, I am sure she is busy with orders.

Just send her an email, she is really good about responding, and will be able to give you an idea. Hope you receive yours soon!!