PDA

View Full Version : Much of a difference between Snazzy vs. Covers4kids?

cdlamis
12-04-2003, 11:31 AM
I am planning on getting a Snazzy cart cover tomorrow but I am now questioning whether its worth the $. I love the Snazzy fabrics but will probably end up getting a neutral one (toile) anyway and it may look similar to the toile one from covers4kids.

I don't mind spending the money on a Snazzy if it is made much better than other brands or if it really stands out as a finely made product. I dind't mind spending the $ on a BuggyBag since I thought it was so different than all the other covers out there. The only reason I parted with the BB is that it was too big to put into high chairs (at least for me).

Any opinions? I am SO bad at regretting purchases after the fact and don't want that to happen here.
TIA~

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32dc745c42b

slecompte
12-04-2003, 10:42 PM
I just got my covers4kids. I have to sasy I am very happy. I ordered it late last Tuesday night before Thanksgiving and I got it on Monday--I didn't expect her to ship on Friday with the Holiday!

Anyhow, I am more of a conservative, not wanting these kind of things to "yell out" baby, so I was going to go with a gingham check--probably black and white. But I went out on a limb and got the baby zoo--something cute for DD. And I really like it! I was going to get the BB, but heard about the too thick padding and the price! I think the covers4kids is great and the price is nice! Tabatha the owner was so helpful answering my questions!

Good Luck. Now that I finally settled in a cover, I am trying to decide on a sling--ugh!

Sheila
DD- Molly