PDA

View Full Version : I have a Sally Spicer diaper bag FS. Any takers?

kathsmom
12-05-2003, 11:37 AM
Hi, everyone!

I saw the post about the Sally Spicer warehouse sale. I have one for sale. I bought it new and I have only used it 3 short outings. Excellent condition. Changing pad never used. It is the purple dragonfly print (kind of an eggplant color). I have tried posting it in several swaps, but no one seems to want it. It needs a good home! I am asking $40 plus actual shipping costs (I'll pay to insure it).

E-mail or PM me through the boards if you are interested. I have a picture of it too. I will be leaving to go out of town tomorrow morning and will be back Sunday night. So, if you don't hear from me, I will respond when I get back!

Thanks!

emmiem
12-05-2003, 11:52 AM
I am interested and would love to see a picture of it. Why didn't it suit your needs?
Emmie

kathsmom
12-05-2003, 12:21 PM
Hi, Emmie!

I will send you a picture of the bag. DS hates to be out for long periods of time, so I need a smaller diaper bag for my needs. The Sally Spicer is a good medium size. Plus, I am the only mom who comes to the church nursery with a huge diaper bag (I use my Baby Trend Activpak)! One time they couldn't find the diapers and told me that I has run out - I had 4 diapers, but they were in a zipper pocket that they didn't check! :)

I have also discovered that I am a backpack kind of gal - much to my surprise!

Let me know if you get the picture!

ETA: Duh! I am so stupid! I am going to try to attach the picture here! I don't have a digital camera and dont't do too much with attachments!

OK, it didn't work trying to attach the picture! I think my file is too big.

I am going to e-mail you, Emmie!

kathsmom
12-07-2003, 06:44 PM
Just shamelessly bumping this up! :) I am trying to clear out a bunch of stuff that I don't use. These bags retail for around $90. I am asking $40. It really does need to go to a good home.

If you are interested, you can post here or e-mail me through the boards! It would make a great holiday gift! ;)

Thanks! Take care!