PDA

View Full Version : Received Snazzy seat today....

kensjen
12-06-2003, 02:51 PM
Wow this thing is big! I was not expecting it to be so big. I'm sure it will be fine when it's in the cart. This is the one I got for my SIL....well actually for my nephew, but you know how it is....:) So anyway, I don't want to go try hers out. It is very well made, that is for sure...not sure yet how crazy I am about it though....
Also got the free blankie, which is cute, but by cute I mean SMALL. It is 14 x 16....I know it is supposed to be in between the travel size and the regular size and it is, just thought it would be a little bigger...since it is barely larger than the travel. Oh well what do you expect for FREE! Can't really complain about free!

houseof3boys
12-06-2003, 03:20 PM
Don't say that you're not sure if you are crazy about it...say you love it! I am excited to get mine and only want to hear positive things. :)

When did you put the order in, btw? I know she is running behind and just wondered.

I hate that the blankie is small. I thought it would be bigger too!

kensjen
12-06-2003, 03:25 PM
I'm just not sure about the colors....the chenille looks weird with the print....maybe I'm just not used to it.

I ordered this one Oct 16, or sometime that week. So it took quite awhile. I have also ordered one for myself...I hope I like that one better. Which one did you order??

Yeh, I am a little bummed about the blankie...it's really just a "lovey" size, ya know?

Hope you get yours soon!

zuzu
12-08-2003, 10:27 AM
Sorry to hear you're not crazy about the one you got for your SIL, and I do hope you like yours better! Please let us know.

I ordered one on Friday, and Kristie told me that it would ship in 3-4 weeks, so hopefully it won't be much longer than that.

melissa

jmofarrill
12-08-2003, 12:13 PM
What fabric did you order?

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, and I'm looking forward to receiving it. I ordered the grey silky and pink chenille; I love grey and pink together. Hopefully it looks ok!

I actually was hoping the blanket would be a lovey size since I don't have any blankets that small. Anwyn doesn't have a lovey, and I'm hoping this blanket takes that place.

I'm sorry you're not thrilled with it, but perhaps your SIL will be thrilled with it.

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-08-2003, 02:08 PM
I bought the blue one for a friend having a boy and the bonus "blanket" was included.
when it arrived I was very shocked at how small the blanket was I admit. I did think in my head how could she afford to throw in a blanket too, but was still shocked at how small it was. With that said the cover was gorgeous.

I had certain fabric sent for my snazzy and sent extra fabric so a blanket could be made (and pillow), Kristie was kind to make the blanket using all of my extra fabric so I got a larger blanket (by far larger) than the original. I love mine, and I can't go anywhere without folks commenting on what a "prince" T looks like in his shopping cart. So I LOVE mine, but do think Kristie might want to forwarn folks so they know what to expect. I actually think a great promo instead would be a pillow...

I'm sorry it was not what you expected...
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties