PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Baby a la Cart shopping cart cover?

ckpeters
12-20-2003, 03:54 PM
well, the subject pretty much says it all. Just wondering if anyone has a baby a la cart shopping cart cover, www.babyalacart.com, and what you think about it. My friend ordered one, hasn't got it yet, but said she saw someone using it and decided to order it. I'm also in the market for one and noticed a couple others being talked about on the boards but never saw this one mentioned, but it looks about the same.

thanks,
Krista
DS Kyle 7/3/03

ckpeters
12-28-2003, 09:54 PM
anyone? bump...

blnony
12-29-2003, 01:06 PM
I have one and to be honest, I stopped using it awhile ago. It was nice when Audrey was smaller and just out of her infant carrier. I didn't have any trouble with it, it fit well, washed well, etc.
I just got tired of the hassel when A. was bigger and walking and everything.
I chose this one b/c it had basically the same features and didn't cost as much. The strap could be better, but it did the job fine. And it worked really well in restaurant high chairs.

ckpeters
12-29-2003, 05:28 PM
Brianna,
thanks for the info. that's pretty much when I'm planning on using it. DS will be out of his infant carrier any day, so just looking to use it for the next 6-12 months and for the next baby. A friend of mine saw someone using one and asked the lady where she got it and if she liked it, so that's the one she got...just didn't know if it was better than the other ones that are talked about a lot on the board.

thanks,
Krista
Kyle 7/3/3

missliss55
01-01-2004, 06:32 PM
I have one for my 8 month old daughter. We have been using it for a couple months and love it. We did the custom fabric and I got it within 2-3 weeks.

Melissa
DD Emma 4/16/03

ckpeters
01-01-2004, 09:47 PM
Thanks Melissa! I just need to stop researching the different ones and order it already! I think I would just go with the blue plaid, so hopefully it won't take too long to get, since DS is grown out of his infant carrier, so I need something quick!

Krista
DS Kyle 7/3/03

sweetbasil
01-06-2004, 12:25 PM
We have a baby a la cart cover too and love it! DS#2 is 6mo old--- we've been using it for the last month or so and he really is comfy when we shop. I totally recommend it. And if you haven't bought it yet, you might consider using your friend as a referral so she can get a $5 credit from them- just mention her name when ordering.

Enjoy!

ckpeters
01-06-2004, 09:26 PM
Julie,
thanks for the positive review! Glad to know you like it. I finally ended up ordering it last thursday and it came today (so, very glad you didn't have anything bad to say about it!). We got the navy plaid one. And I saw the referral info on the website, so I did give them my friends name, thanks for the tip though. I can't wait to use the cover! My DS is also 6 months old. We just stopped using the infant carrier last friday, and today was the first time we used his stroller without the carrier, he seemed to really like just sitting up and looking around, so I'm sure he'll love sitting in the shopping cart...I'm almost looking forward to grocery shopping, if you can believe that!

Krista
Kyle 7/3/03