PDA

View Full Version : Neve - Question about your Snazzy

marinkitty
12-20-2003, 09:24 PM
I just saw the picture of Tristan you posted in his snazzy - ADORABLE! I've been on the fence about whether to get one of these and the flu scare has pushed me off it. And, now that I've seen your picture I'm motivated! Does yours match your Zolo sling (looked like the dragonfly but I couldn't tell for sure in the picture)? If so, did you buy fabric from Darien and send it for her to use? I LOVE LOVE LOVE that idea (and hope you won't mind too much if I copy it)!!! I have the navy silk Zolo and would love a matching snazzy. What trim did you have her use? How much fabric did you send? Sorry to bombard you with questions, but I got all revved up about ordering when I saw your precious little guy in his snazzy!

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-20-2003, 09:38 PM
Holly,
Thank you for the nice words!!! I'm really glad I got mine matching, granted I did it thinking I'd be sporting two children at the same time so I thought it was money well spent at the time.

I DID order the fabric from Darien at Zolo she was super cool about supplying it and she shipped it directly to Kristie at snazzy so it didn't come to me to ship back out.

I have a new computer since then or I'd go back and look at my emails for cost and yardage and all...since I don't have it I am going to try to remember what it was...BUT DON'T ORDER BASED ON THESE NUMBERS...SINCE I DON'T REMEMBER...I'M TRYING TO REMEMBER.

Call Darien first and get the size (width) of her fabric...that is important because it is smaller than what Kristie normally uses and thus she needs to know that to calculate how much you should buy...

Then call Kristie and have her tell you how much you need.

I THINK the fabric was $14 a yard...and I want to say I spent about $60 (???????) for the fabric, granted I got a pillow, and she made me an oversized blanket at no extra cost. I also think Kristie lowered the cost since not using her fabric. I backed it with the blue chenille. I'm really glad we got the pillow, T falls asleep alot when he is in it and that has helped us.

I know I'm not much help, again if I had my old emails I'd be able to give you all the info. Also the dragon fly fabric might be smaller than the other silk...so ask her for the measurement of your fabric specifically!!!

There is a seller on Ebay that sells "ming brocade" if you send her a picutre of the silk on your snazzy she might carry it and it MIGHT be cheaper. I think she didn't have my fabric but she acted like she could get it. Even if you don't see yours on Ebay email her she was great in getting back to me. So search "ming brocade" (zen bliss told me about her)...

Keep us posted!!!
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

marinkitty
12-20-2003, 10:03 PM
Neve - Thanks! I'm going to check ebay and send Darien a mesasge. I'll keep you posted.

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)