PDA

View Full Version : Burberry Diaper Bag

DDowning
12-23-2003, 12:32 AM
DH & I are leaving for a trip back East for Christmas and we decided to exchange gifts tonight to get it out of the way. Well, for one of the gifts, I guess Santa decided that I needed a new diaper bag. Its the Burberry messenger style in the traditional novacheck pattern. Knowing how much this thing costs, please tell me I'll like it. I'm so used to the pliability of my petunia picklebottom bag, this feels really stiff to me. I don't want to appear ungrateful because it is a really nice bag. But practicality for everyday use? Eeek...

sntm
12-23-2003, 09:17 AM
oooh, i'm jealous. i love burberry. fwiw, my diaper bag (the babystyle one) is very pliable and I would love a stiffer one! it always collapses when i am trying to find things or when i set it down. my favorite handbag is a black furla that is very very stiff leather and it is so easy to search through

i say enjoy it!

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

melissaboca
01-03-2004, 11:50 AM
Hi, I have it too got it as a gift and feel the same way. I rarely use it. It runs about $500.00, they have it on neimanmarcus.com.

I got another diaper bag for Christmas, this one is the new Gucci one that just came out. LOVE It!!!

Maybe you can exchange it?

DDowning
01-04-2004, 02:27 AM
Actually, what I did was exchange it for the Tote style - Much more to my liking!!! Plus I like the fact that its got a useful post-diaper life as an overnight bag later on. And the PVC outshell has already proved very useful - Went to a 2 year old's b-day party today and one of the little tykes dripped chocolate icecream down the new bag. Just one wipe and viola! it was gone!

Thanks for the tip about the Gucci - I'll have to check it out!