PDA

View Full Version : Yet another I'm Still Me fabric question

C99
12-27-2003, 10:07 PM
My husband bought me the Tailored Stripe diaper bag from I'm Still Me for Christmas, which was really sweet of him. But I need to exchange it because he bought only the size large and not the backpack conversion, and the large is just not big enough. I also really don't like the fabric as much in person, so I think I will try to get a different fabric, too. What I don't like about the Tailored Stripe fabric is that the colors in the stripes aren't solid as shown in the photos on the site.

I'm considering the Paisley Classic and the Happy Days retro fabrics. Does anyone have either of these? The Paisley Classic looks like a sateen fabric -- is it? And are the colors on the Happy Days fabric really solid, or do they look "washed"?

TIA.

jjj
12-28-2003, 12:53 PM
Hi Caroline, I have an Im Still Me bag - and love it - not either of those fabrics though, BUT I have seen the happy days bag and I would say that the color is definitely solid. The blue is sort of a cool color - not navy or teal - something in between - definitely retro - it's casual and looks good with jeans. I just went on the site and the paisly does look alot more dressy - I guess it depends when you will be using the bag. Since I NEVER get dressed up these days, I'd vote for the happy days! HTH jj