PDA

View Full Version : So, do you still like your

Melanie
12-29-2003, 01:18 AM
Bubblegum & I'm Still Me bags?

I got some Christmas checks so I'm pondering just what to do with them... ;-)

toomanystrollers
12-29-2003, 08:12 AM
Yes, I love my ISM backpack in the "elegance" pattern - so much prettier IRL.

mamamillie
12-29-2003, 03:43 PM
I still love mine - the backpack/tote in a tan/black toile. I wish it had a magnetic snap closure instead of a button flap but otherwise it is great!

KMommie
12-30-2003, 03:50 AM
I LOVE my Buffalo Plaid ISM! It's the one bag I have that I know where everything is. It is stuffed to the brim though, I'm thinking about moving up to the XL size. I have the button closure, which also might be contributing to my wish for more room.

Jeannie
mommy to Kiki 4/18/03

pamela mom of 3
12-30-2003, 11:57 AM
My ISM in poodle dogs, is still in my "diaper bag happy club" lol ;)

I have a bubblegum purse but have not used it yet probably in the summer as it doesn't really close up.

:D Happy shopping

http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-pamelamomof3

http://burns.thefinaldimension.org/kao/otn/phearts.gif[/IMG]

JennyA
12-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Have been using my I'm Still Me bag since the spring and got a backpack this fall. Both are holding up great and I must have told a 100 people about them! They are great bags. jenny

Melanie
12-30-2003, 10:28 PM
FWIW I have a magnetic snap on my SS bag and I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a chance of closing! LOL. I think next bag I get will have a button & loop closure...

calebsmama03
12-31-2003, 11:30 AM
LOVE my Bubblegum. I have the plum cord with plum plaid and the color is gorgeous. Definitelt get the large for a diaper bag - I got the med and while I can fit the basics for say a mall trip, it definitely doesn't close. I've never seen an ISM in real life but for the $$ I'm thrilled with my Bubblegum bag. I also liked their fabric choices better.
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

vikivoly
01-04-2004, 01:06 AM
I second the Bubblegum bag. I basically have the same bag as Lynne and love it. I originally purchased the large and returned it for a medium because I just wanted something for short trips. My only complaint is I would like it to be a little deeper. I can't close the magnetic snap because the diapers (size 3 disposables) and wipes are at the top of the bag when placed in the interior pockets.

Fabric and quality are very good though.

khakismom
01-04-2004, 05:51 PM
...you might try an Ella bag. Same idea. You pick the fabric and the design, closure, strap length, and trim, etc., you want.

http://www.ella-bags.com

I am getting ready to order a backpack for the sprint/summer. :)

houseof3boys
01-04-2004, 06:06 PM
Maureen do you know someone who has one? I always eye there stuff on ebay and have emailed them a few questions over the last several months. I do like some of the new spring fabrics too!!

khakismom
01-04-2004, 08:14 PM
Debbi, my next door neighbor has one--a tote--and loves it. The solidness of this bag is amazing--it's really sturdy. She picked a toile and it is so cute. With all the great new spring fabrics, I'm having trouble deciding! :)

blnony
01-04-2004, 08:55 PM
GRRRR...now I wish I hadn't ordered the other bag. I may have to just have two!!LOL!! I love these. Some of her Spring fabrics are so cute!!

houseof3boys
01-04-2004, 09:43 PM
Great, I feel better about ordering one based on your seeing it IRL. I mean they have 100% positive feedback on ebay but you never know with that. I have been eyeing the black and white geo square, the ink spot, the roman glass in stone and my list goes on and on.....

http://www.ella-bags.com/fabrics05.html

How about you?

liya
01-04-2004, 10:00 PM
Still love my petulama design bag...LOL She is building a website now but has some stuff on ebay..She also makes backapacks and they are really sturdy bags..I can vouche 100% for them...

LD92599
01-04-2004, 11:10 PM
She is sending me pics of the backpacks...can't wait to see....i love her plaids!

Laura
mom to William