PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest place to get a Petunia Pickle toddler tote?

True Romance
12-29-2003, 03:19 PM
Well after searching high and low for the perfect diaper bag/purse (I finally decided to combine the two) I decided I liked the Petunia Pickle Bottom toddler tote. But my husband does not want me to spend more than $100. Does anyone know of a place to buy one super cheap? I keep looking on Ebay, but there are only a few toddler totes and they sell for the same price as brand new in a store.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help,

Kristi

C99
12-29-2003, 10:55 PM
Kristi,

From what I can tell, Petunia Picklebottom does not discount her bags or allow retailers to, either. I've never seen a co-op of PP bags, so your best bet is to find something slightly used through eBay or one of the other parenting swap boards.

Imperia
12-30-2003, 01:13 AM
I would say the best thing to do is keep looking on Ebay. My husband lucked out and got my PP (Shrimp roll, it's a backpack though) for $95 (no one else bid on it) it was brand new with tags etc. It seems to be much harder to find the toddler totes though. It seems that most retailers sell the PPs for the same price (within $5 or $10) which is why I bought mine on Ebay.

There is one on there right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2368659411&category=15558

Imperia