PDA

View Full Version : Just a nice ol' small backpack that holds everything....

liya
12-30-2003, 01:20 AM
So now that we arent going to use cloth...(subject that still brings tears to my eyes) im looking for sometype of backpack style diaper bag for the day care ppl and to make my life a tad easier when shopping. With a tote i kinda feel as if my shoulder is about to fall off(with all the toys, snaks, milk, bottles etc.) My gosh and i wonder why my back is hurting..LOL

I would love a nice compact diaper backpack that keeps everything in its place nice and organized(im an organization freak)....I dont want it SOOOO big like the lands end ones but i do want everything to fit and nothing to be left out...

Typical day:

Finger Snacks
Spoon to eat
2 Bottles Avent
Formula Dispensor
Wipes
5 Sposies
BB Rash Ointment
Comb
Wallet
Cellphone
Keys
Makeup(small sally spicer clutch..LOL)
1 change of clothes
1 onesie
Changing Pad
And a snack for the mama!!

Any suggestions??!

pritchettzoo
12-30-2003, 01:34 AM
Based on a recommendation here, I got a Safeline Kids backpack from ebags. I like it, but it's too small for CDs! I especially like the fact that it is made of microfiber and won't pill clothing, which is a personal peeve from too many years of carrying backpacks! If you know of a larger microfiber tote, I'd love to know about it. Anyway, here's the link to it on www.ebags.com (where it's out of stock right now): http://tinyurl.com/2tys4

It does not have the "Safeline Kids" embroidered on it, and it looks to me like a nice black backpack handbag. Let me know if you're interested--PM me because the email thing isn't working for me. I can take some IRL pictures if you like. (DH was supposed to return it and it rode around in his trunk for a couple of months. The free return period was over and I've been too lazy to figure out how to send it back or even if I can. It irks me every time I see the silver package in DD's closet!)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)