PDA

View Full Version : am loving our snazzy baby

sntm
12-31-2003, 01:21 AM
Jack thought he ruled the world sitting up in the cart at Sam's and Whole Foods, holding on to the (covered) handle and rocking before leaning down to devour the (covered, thank God!) handle. Even DH, who had been sceptical, is raving over it to the in laws. used it today on a wooden restaurant high chair and it made is so cushy.

Highly recommend. My only complaint? The sushi pattern was a lot bolder than i expected! They are life-sized! Took a little to get used to, but now it looks very vibrant and Jack likes to look at the pattern too. Also, they ran out of fabric before they could make the blanket. Am waiting to see if they have enough for a pillow instead and if not, then if they will refund part of the price. Will let you know!

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

houseof3boys
12-31-2003, 09:39 AM
They ran out of the retro mod fabric for mine too and had to give me the blanket in baby sushi. Let me know if you want to swap blankets if they won't do a pillow. I haven't used or washed the blanket yet!

Are you having a hard time folding it nice and (pseudo) neat when you are done? Are you using the strap and just wrapping it around? That is my complaint about it, I thought it would fold so nice and flat into itself like some others I have seen.

sntm
01-01-2004, 01:24 AM
we get it small but not neat! i agree, that is another drawback (although i haven't seen the others IRL to see how they fold down.)

what we usually do with the strap is latch it closed, then pull it around so the latch is in the back, unlatch it and weave it through the cart, the relatch and pull it back around to the front. not the quickest procedure but makes it nice and secure!

i'm still waiting to hear about the pillow. thanks, i'll let you know!

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

stillplayswithbarbies
01-05-2004, 03:54 PM
we love our snazzybaby too. I got the lilac silk and Logan sits up like a queen in this gorgeous silky nest. :)

I got a small duffel bag to keep mine in, since I want it to stay in the car all the time. I have not been able to roll it up as neat as it was when it arrived, but I get it into the bag.

the way I do the belt is to put the buckle at the back, open it and put it around the seat back, then fasten it. Then I lift the front over her head and tighten it from the back.

I get comments on it everytime I use it. It's just a good thing in so many ways.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

cvharris
01-12-2004, 10:13 PM
We used ours for the first time today at Whole Foods and Dominicks and we LOVE it! Ben looked so comfortable in it.

He was getting a bit tired and I was thinking I should have gotten the pillow! I laid my KKAFP behind him to give him some extra support and that did the trick.

We got the blue silky and I think it is very gender neutral.