PDA

View Full Version : New Ella Bags Thread

houseof3boys
01-05-2004, 09:49 PM
I am going to email her everyone's name that has emailed me or posted here that they are interested. We'll go on first names and emails since I don't have everyone's last names that I am giving her. Again, she is cross referencing with the newsletter sign up so your email addy is fine.

Our account will be called Baby Bargains (gee, how original :)) and you will be responsible for calling in or emailing your order to Aimee with all of the goodies you want with your diaper bag.

I have emailed the latest questions to her and will post answers on this thread since the other one is getting big and I think we have probably narrowed down the followers on the details by now.

I need those that are interested to forward me their email or post here since we have to be locked in by Wednesday at 5:00 pm but you can order up to 30 days from then as many times as you would like.

Now, I have to decide on my own darn bag.... :P

HERE ARE SOME ANSWERS:

It’s not possible to put a zipper on a back pack. This person will probably just need to order a bag with a zipper.

Backpacks are made as is.

For those that saw Christine's thread regarding the vinyl...

The vinyl is clear and goes over the top of the fabric (like it’s been laminated).

They can add their monograms and any options when they call to order.

houseof3boys
01-05-2004, 10:25 PM
I need email addresses for:

Rashmi
Beth
Beth M.
Jen

Either post if you feel comfy or just click on the email link and email it to me.

mharling
01-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Debbi -
I just sent you an e-mail.

http://www.auction-pix.com/katasha/stuff/snowman.gif Mary & Lane 4/6/03

ginamlee
01-06-2004, 12:20 AM
So, do we have to wait until after Wednesday at 5pm to order? :)

Melanie
01-06-2004, 02:36 AM
Confused again...

Before, you quoted her as saying the "Elaine" would have the biggest interior for a diaper bag, however according to her site the Elaine 15" wide by 12" tall with a 4x10" base, but the lily is 18" wide by 14" tall with a 12x6 interior.

*scratching head b/c I know I'm missing something obvious here*

ginamlee
01-06-2004, 02:47 AM
Maybe this was said because the Elaine is the biggest bag for the $30 price? The Lily will carry a $10 premium. However, I really need the larger bag, so it is worth it to me.

luvtoshop
01-06-2004, 03:24 AM
Eeek! I'm having trouble emailing??? It's not letting me?

luvtoshop
01-06-2004, 03:30 AM
Thanks! Hope you got my email.

Sandra

heidi_timms
01-06-2004, 04:09 AM
Can I add myself in? I will PM you!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

houseof3boys
01-06-2004, 09:28 AM
I think that is why because she said we had 7 styles to choose from and the Lily wasn't in those 7. She has a stomach virus so she said she might not be able to respond as quickly to my emails today, but I'll ask!

papal
01-06-2004, 11:25 AM
Debbi,
I emailed you my email address.. but just incase you didnt get it it is :[email protected]

Thanks!

brittone2
01-06-2004, 11:45 AM
Thanks again for setting this up.

My email is: [email protected] (underscore between the e and b in case it gets formatted w/ an underline and that throws you off;) )

Beth

ginamlee
01-06-2004, 12:32 PM
In your original post, it says the following:

"The bags would be $30 with the ability to choose from seven different bag styles. The ones we would most be interested in would be Elaine, Caroline, and Hannah. For $10.00 more, you can upgrade to the "Lily". $15.00 more you can upgrade to the backpack."

Thus, the 7 styles are $30. The Lily is $40. And, the backpack is $45.

houseof3boys
01-06-2004, 01:09 PM
I am getting like 30 emails everytime I check and am about to go run errands as we are going out of town on Thursday so I don't want you guys to have to wait for me to get home and post back. I haven't heard back from her yet, but I did ask about the suede like fabric Linda!

Just tell her you are part of the Baby Bargains Group so she knows when responding. Her email is [email protected] and her name is Aimee.

We are up to like 35 people right now!!! She will also do another one so if you are still thinking about this you will have another opportunity next month or the month after.

pritchettzoo
01-06-2004, 03:04 PM
You rock. Thanks for getting all of this together. :D

Have a safe and fun trip!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)