PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville diaper bags

coffeemug230
01-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Does anyone have one? What do you think?

I have the Kate Spade tote (small) and don't like it...too hard to get into not enough pockets.

I have the LE Do-It-All and hate it -too big and no shoulder strap!

I saw the fleurville on Extra last night and am in love. I also saw the ISM bags from links here and like that one too.

kensjen
01-07-2004, 03:34 PM
It is so hard to find the perfect diaper bag...I know, I have been looking! :)

I have the Kate Spade messenger baby bag, and that needs more pockets too! Other than that, it's a great bag.

The Fleurville bag is HUGE! Was it the mothership bag that you saw? It really is big, which isn't always bad, but I found it to be bulky. Like you will hit everyone with it as you walk by. It does come in some really cool colors and prints, although I am not fond of the plastic covering. The alpha 7 is a cool looking bag as well, but is not that much smaller than the mothership. I bought it because you are able to turn it into a backpack, and I was surprised at how large and bulky it was, too. I was very sad about that. I know some people love it, and if you have a ton of stuff to carry around, you can look good while you do it! :) It just wasn't for me.

The ISM bags are great! The XL is the best size or the backpack option. The pockets are really nice, and you wouldn't believe how well these bags are made. I hear she is getting some new spring fabrics soon, you might want to check it out. She also has a sale right now for some of her other fabrics. I don't think you will be disappointed with this bag, but if you are, she allows returns.

Hope you find something you really love! HTH!

cinrein
01-07-2004, 03:44 PM
If you have a Zany Brainy near you they carry the Fleurville Mothership bags. Mine only had the denim left, but it was 40% off as of yesterday.

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

khakismom
01-07-2004, 05:06 PM
I have the Fleurville Mothership in stripes, and yes it is large. But I love this bag. To me, it wasn't too large, it was the right size for what I have to carry, plus it was very stylish, which is important to me. There are 2 small pockets inside which are sized to fit diapers and wipes. There are 2 side pockets on the inside--one holds the changing pad, which is nice and plush, and the other could hold a bottle (or sippy, or whatever you want to put in there). There's another pocket inside which is the length of the bag where I have a blanket, burp cloth and more wipes. On the outside there are 2 side pockets that open and close with velcro. One holds my sunglasses, the other holds my phone.

I absolutely recommend trying to see it IRL to make sure the size is OK for you (good advice coming from the queen of buying things sight-unseen :)). HTH!

ETA: There is another open pocket on the outside of the bag.

coffeemug230
01-07-2004, 10:07 PM
OMG! if you go back to ZB can you buy it for me?! I live in RI and we don;t have one! I could pay you over paypal or with a money order!

kristie
01-09-2004, 05:52 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to add that my Zainy Brainy has the pink chocolate one ( i think that is what it is called) for 40% off. There were two or three left. Let me know if you want it and I can pick it up for you tomorrow. They also had a bug a boo frog stroller for 35% off in red, (not that you asked about it but just in case)

Email me personally at the following address if you want the diaper bag.
[email protected]