PDA

View Full Version : I want to look into a shopping cover group discount - any interest?

firsttimemommy
01-10-2004, 11:13 PM
Hi all,

I thought of emailing some of the shopping cart cover makers and seeing if they would be willing to offer a group discount - but wanted to see if there would be enough interest first. I know I want at least 2. I will prob. check with Kristie at Snazzy baby (I know they are behind in production right now, but they hired a sewing house to help them catch up) and Tabitha with covers4kids and any others you can think of :)

Or has this already been done before???? (a buying co-op for covers)

Post and let me know and I will work on it if there is enough interest.

Ronda
Mommy to Jenna born 1/10/03
and Jacob due 4/28/04

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
01-11-2004, 03:03 PM
I am also thinking of getting a shopping cart cover. But, am wondering if it will get to be more of a hassle later on?

If there's enough interest, I'll go on in it.

--Jennifer

mattiew
01-11-2004, 04:16 PM
Awhile back Snazzy offered a 10% discount to BBB (and I think a free blanket). Here is the thread
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=14&topic_id=19530&mesg_id=19530&listing_type=search

HTH!
Carrie

liya
01-12-2004, 02:03 AM
I know of an ebay seller that makes awsome covers her IS is sewcuteboutique and they are super cool!!! Maybe ask her as well...She can also do chenille reversible covers!!!