PDA

View Full Version : For anyone interested, I'm still Me has some new fabrics online...

brittone2
01-12-2004, 03:29 PM
Hi everyone,
I know I'm still trying to decide between an ISM bag and an ella, and I contacted Mackenzie (I think that's who it is??) from ISM last week. She said they were coming out w/ some new fabrics soon. I checked today and they have several new fabrics up, many of which are pretty nice. Not a ton of new fabrics, but several new ones if anyone is interested. I like the "central park" bag...very classic. HTH if anyone is interested in looking there as well...

Beth

jjj
01-12-2004, 04:21 PM
Hi Beth - I love that stripe too!!! I'm really not liking busy prints these days and that's what most of the other WAHM's seem to carry. I emailed Mackenzie too and she said they have alot more new fabrics coming, but like to have a sample in each fabric for the website so people can see what the bag will look like. I haven't seen an ella IRL, have you? I've been using an ISM since last spring and LOVE their pockets. jj

cma
01-12-2004, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

The scarlett looks fun, but I'm still drooling over the dragon fly bag.

I just saw the Me Too, mini totes there.

Hmmm...matching diaper bags for DD and me??

I guess it's a little early to start her on a diaper bag obsession, too.

brittone2
01-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Glad you girls liked the new fabrics. I'm still debating diaper bags. I'm due in Feb. w/ my first, so I don't totally KNOW what my needs are, kwim? So far I have the ever so practical but not particularly fashionable LE little tripper (the new one) and the DIA in the classic (old) style. I figured I could maybe squeeze in a "fashionable" bag too LOL;)

I haven't seen an Ella IRL. I have seen ISM bags out and about but not up close. I like the dragonflies as well...very nice! I'm sort of wanting one that will coordinate (or at least not clash) with my stroller (inglesina zippy in the new fn6 fabric, which is olive green w/ a smokey blue/slate blue trim...the pic on their website isn't a very good depiction...it is MUCH more olive and the trim is much less turquoise than what it looks like on there). It hasn't been very easy though!

Enjoy shopping!!

Beth

cimberdog
01-12-2004, 08:57 PM
I have two of the ISM bags - the size large in the summer stripe (blue toile with yellow stripes) and the XL in the Imperial Dragonfly fabric. I love the bags - they surpass my expectations and I would recommend the XL to anyone who likes to pack for all occasions (meaning you have bottles/sippy cups, diapers, spare clothing change, some toys, blankie, etc.). Also, the straps could be a tad longer for me, as I am 5'9" and also a little larger. To compare I have the Lands End Little Tripper (old model) which was too small, the backpack which IMO is too cavernous - one big pocket makes it hard to find stuff, and the Lands End Deluxe which I LOVE for weekend outings. MacKenzie is really nice and very willing to work with people - I highly recommend her and the ISM bags. And yes, they are even more beautiful in person!!!