PDA

View Full Version : New Vera Bradley "Carry All" Bag

ghs517
01-14-2004, 09:41 PM
I am mostly a lurker here but wanted to post about a new Vera Bradley style that is out called the "Carry All." I just bought one after being frustrated with the lack of organization in my Sally Spicer bag.

The Carry All tote has four inside pockets, all about the same width (they each are wide enough to hold a wipes container or several diapers). Inside, I easily fit a change of clothes, formula container, toys, blankie, bib and burpcloth, and mom's little purse (which I bought in a matching Vera Bradley pattern, of course! :).

On the outside there are two side pockets, fairly wide (I could fit two standard-size bottles into one pocket). There are also more outside pockets, two on the front, covered with a flap (fairly small, one has a key loop) and a long, zippered pocket in the back. While the bag doesn't come with a changing pad, my pad from another bag fits in the long outside pocket. The bag has a single, adjustable strap.

I know many folks here are into ISM and Ella, but for those Vera Bradley fans out there, I highly recommend this bag!

GHS, mom to Isabella 9/2003

momtoemma
01-14-2004, 10:00 PM
I've been anxiously waiting for this bag to come out! Which pattern did you get?

ghs517
01-15-2004, 09:02 AM
I got it in Classic Black, since I already have two other Vera Bradley bags in that pattern. Of course, they have a beautiful new pattern out that I was salivating over! Don't know the name, but it's black with pink accents - very pretty.

I only found the Carry All at one store, and so I think it's still being shipped out. What pattern are you hoping to find?

Gwen

the5howards
01-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Anyone who wants to see this bag here is a picture

http://www.elegant-stitches.com/index.cfm?ProdID=568

emmiem
01-17-2004, 12:32 AM
Are you sure it is called the Carry all? I couldn't find it on the website.
emmie

trumansmom
01-17-2004, 01:16 AM
I love that new style! I guess I'm going shopping tomorrow!

I've been using Vera Bradley totes and purses for the past year just because of all of the pockets. Now that DS is a toddler, I just fit a diaper and travel wipes in one of the pockets of my regular purse and off we go!

I love, love, love her things!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and EDD 4/23/04!

emmiem
01-17-2004, 01:52 PM
I found the picture of the carry all on the elegant Stitches web site but it is not on the Vera Bradley web site. Isn't that odd?
Emmie