PDA

View Full Version : BB Discount for I'm Still Me (ISM) Bags!! - NEW UPDATE (1/26)

mattysmom
01-16-2004, 08:41 PM
Inspired by the recent Ella bags discount (which I missed out on), and Neve's Kettler discount (which I plan to take advantage of!) and all of the praise about these bags, I emailed Mackenzie at I'm Still Me and she liked the idea of having a special BB discount! Here's the scoop:

For all BB members who want to purchase an ISM bag before February 1, 2004...you will receive 10% off of the bag (and accessories) price and will include a FREE mom pouch (normally $12) to match the bag they buy (this do not include sale bags). This is at least a $20 savings (Since it's 10% off your total order, before shipping)

To get the BB discount...log on to the NEW SITE at www.imstillme.com pick a bag and when you go to the checkout type in promotion/discount code BBJANSALE. You can still add on pads and dirties pouches, but when asked about a mom pouch click the "do not add a mom pouch to my order" selection...as you will be sent one automatically.

Mackenzie is still adding some new fabrics - hopefully by the end of next week. Her shipping costs are between $6-9 and bags are shipped within 2 weeks of ordering.

I hope that's everything people need to know.
Happy Shopping!
Ali

UPDATED TO ADD:
Although Mackenzie can't use custom fabrics, she can make the strap length to your specifications.

NEW INFO (1/26):
All of the new spring/summer fabrics that will be available for the January discount are now up on her website. Check them out - there are some fun ones!

csa12
01-16-2004, 09:16 PM
I was just browsing this forum when I saw this post. I love the buying power this community has ( I just saved a ton on a Kettler trike thanks to another BB member's--Neve and Tristan--initiative).
I wasn't in the market for a diaper bag, but now i'll have to look. Thanks for working this great deal out for us!
Cheryl

snp624
01-16-2004, 11:32 PM
Oh my god! Thank you so much for arranging this! I have been looking at the imperial dragonfly bag but haven't bought it yet. Now I have to buy one :)

thanks again!!

missliss55
01-17-2004, 01:43 AM
Thank you SO much!!!!!!!!

I was planning on ordering a bag and I am so glad I waited!

Woo-hoo!

Melissa and Emma (4/16/03)

liya
01-17-2004, 01:51 AM
And here is my chance.....LOL!!!!!

ga_mom2be
01-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Thanks so much! I wasn't going to get one of these, didn't really know what they were (!), but I visited the link you posted and I really love the ISM bags from what I see. I'm going to wait to see the new fabrics though.

Thanks again!!

P.S. Is anyone here familiar with how the ISM backpack/tote? I'm trying to figure out if they mean that it can be EITHER a backpack OR a tote, is that right?

jayhjay
01-17-2004, 11:56 AM
Yes, it can be either a backpack or a tote. It has straps that come off and can either be clipped on to make it a backpack, or clipped on to make it a tote (not both at once). It takes about 2 seconds to switch from one to the other so it is very versitile. However, you can see the extra hooks not being used at the time (not a big issue, but just thought I'd mention it).

tbaker018
01-20-2004, 11:49 AM
Oh, this is great!

When are all of the fabric choices supposed to be available?

I am considering the backpack/tote....any ideas why this would not be a good option?

Also, any favorites on fabric choices? Just wondering about other people's opinions.

sbjf
01-20-2004, 09:27 PM
I'm almost 5'8 and I'd like to be able to wear the ISM backpack/tote messenger style (across my body..yep, I want it all I guess, lol)what length do you recommend getting the straps? If I ask Mackenzie this will she be better able to recommend a length for me?

By the way, if I can't get the ISM backpack/tote this month (trying to be good, financially!) will lengthening the straps be something Mackenzie can do anytime, or is that just part of the deal this time?

Thanks!!!

mattysmom
01-20-2004, 10:06 PM
Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to this question (the length part)- but maybe someone else can help you. But I bet Mackenzie would be able to help you out - she's super nice and emails back very promptly!
You can email her through the website - www.imstillme.com

And please post the answer- I'm sure others would like to know too!

sbjf
01-20-2004, 10:44 PM
I just emailed her. I'll post as soon as I hear back!

sbjf
01-20-2004, 11:01 PM
Mackenzie from ISM just emailed me back in response to my question about strap length. Here's what she wrote:

"HI Bonnie! The straps on the backpack/tote are made to be adjustable from 22-32 inches. Do you think that would be long enough? I am going to go try one of them at the longest length and see if they'd go across my body...you are thinking of doing this when it's in the tote form right???

Yes...we can always do adjustable straps. If you wanted to order just a tote...we can make them as long or as short as you'd like!

Hope this helps!
Have a great night!
Mackenzie"

I replied and asked her to let me know how the 32 inches works on her when wearing it across the body and to also let me know how tall she is so that I can get an idea how that might work for me. In the meantime I'm going to try to find something around here with straps to measure them and see what 32 inches looks like.

sbjf
01-20-2004, 11:25 PM
Here's what Mackenzie wrote back:

"HI again Bonnie!

OK...I figured it out :-)

What we can do is this...if you get the backpack/tote we can send it
with the regular adjustable straps (which are not long enough to wear
messenger style...I just tested). Then if you want to wear it messenger style (in tote form with one strap going corner to corner....just tested this and it works great too) we will happily make you an XL adjustable strap for $4 extra.

What do you think? This way it will be useable as a tote/backpack and
messenger.

If you do decide to do this, please call me with your order because the extra strap option is not on the site.

Let me know!!
Mackenzie"

I emailed her back and said that I would probably order the XL adjustable strap to have the mesg. style option. She know that I was going to share this info here with you all so I'm sure that the same deal would apply to anyone else interested in the XL strap.

pamela mom of 3
01-21-2004, 10:12 AM
Do you know if it applies to the me too? the little totes? I don't need another larger one but would love a tiny one lol ;)

Thanks.....

http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-pamelamomof3

http://smilies.crowd9.com/contrib/fk/flowerkitty.gif[/IMG]

winnie
01-21-2004, 04:33 PM
Yes, I just ordered a little tote and she gave me the discount.

coffeemug230
01-21-2004, 11:16 PM
Oh this is terrific!! I was going to order a sale one jsut to save but with this I can get whatever I want - yippee!

jmcknight
01-26-2004, 02:42 PM
Thank you for setting up the discount!!! I just ordered my ISM xl tote in peaceable kingdom toile. I can't wait to get it. I wish I hadn't missed the Ella discount. I am going to try out my ISM for a while and then maybe get a smaller Ella. Anyone have both yet...pros...cons?

phirey
01-28-2004, 11:30 PM
Yay! I just got my tailored stripe -- I've been drooling over it for a while. I was between it and several of the newer styles, but i really don't like the new clip style. So I got the button closure.

Just what I needed -- more $$ spent! :-)

Thanks so much for arranging this!

KMommie
01-29-2004, 03:39 AM
THANK YOU! I just ordered my second bag. I love my buffalo plaid, but this time I decided to go pretty in pink. :) I thought it'd be a fun bag for summer. Thanks for getting the discount!!

Jeannie
mommy to Kiki 4/18/03

snp624
01-29-2004, 10:39 AM
I just ordered the greenfield bag. I like the dragonfly bag so much but I thought it might be little fall-ish? I think the greenfield bag is just as cute! Hopefully I have enough money in fall to get another bag:)

Thanks for arranging this!

lukkykatt
01-30-2004, 01:41 AM
Thank you! I just did the deed. I have been looking at these bags for about a year now. Every time I go on the site I get frozen because of all the beautiful fabric choices. So I just finally picked one (Scarlett). Can't wait to get it!

jjj
01-30-2004, 11:42 AM
It sounds like alot of ISM bags got ordered. That's sooooo excellent! You guys won't be disappointed with your bags. I'm still using the one I got last spring and it's goin' strong. I'm tooooo poor to buy anything right now, butmaybe a cabana in the spring. Too bad the DH isn't on this board to find me a birthday bag!!! Keep us posted when your bags arrive! jj