PDA

View Full Version : Do the ISM's and Ella's fabrics do ok with spills?

sbjf
01-17-2004, 06:20 PM
My main worry about these bags is that I'll spill a drink on it or get dirt on it and be stuck with a stained bag. Do I just have to be careful or what?

Thanks!

P.S. I'm editing this to add one more question. I just showed dh the ISM website and he is sold on them. However, he thinks it can be our only diaper bag, whereas I was planning on getting one for me for daily use (the ISM) and one bigger one like the Baby Sherpa to keep in the car stocked with extras and have for all day trips, etc. Any thoughts on this?

By the way, I was ga_mom2be, but I changed my user name today.

Momof3Labs
01-17-2004, 11:31 PM
IMO, you don't need a stocked diaper bag in the car - you can just use a duffle bag. And if you are going to be gone all day, you can pack the duffle bag with what you need and transfer it to the diaper bag as needed.

Just my experience!

JennyA
01-18-2004, 08:08 AM
I agree about not needing a diaper specific extra bag. You can use anything for that. You will be surprised how quickly you will edit out all the extras you don't need! Also I've been using an ISM since last spring, have had a couple of OOPS spills and just wiped it with water. Mine both (I got a backpack/tote this fall) have dark bottoms which might be a good idea if you are accident prone like me.LOL jenny

JennyA
01-18-2004, 08:08 AM
I agree about not needing a diaper specific extra bag. You can use anything for that. You will be surprised how quickly you will edit out all the extras you don't need! Also I've been using an ISM since last spring, have had a couple of OOPS spills and just wiped it with water. Mine both (I got a backpack/tote this fall) have dark bottoms which might be a good idea if you are accident prone like me.LOL jenny

houseof3boys
01-18-2004, 10:01 AM
Lori - look at big man Colin's new avatar!!! Cutie patootie. :)

houseof3boys
01-18-2004, 10:01 AM
Lori - look at big man Colin's new avatar!!! Cutie patootie. :)