PDA

View Full Version : Snazzy Baby Question

momtoemma
01-18-2004, 01:50 AM
Can anyone who has a Snazzy baby cart cover tell me if it's pretty well padded? I have a buggy bag and am happy with it but decided that I am going to treat myself to another cart cover since baby #2 is on the way. I love the silk fabrics and am hoping the Snazzy is as plush and padded as the buggy bag.

Thanks,

momtoemma
01-18-2004, 01:50 AM
Can anyone who has a Snazzy baby cart cover tell me if it's pretty well padded? I have a buggy bag and am happy with it but decided that I am going to treat myself to another cart cover since baby #2 is on the way. I love the silk fabrics and am hoping the Snazzy is as plush and padded as the buggy bag.

Thanks,

cdlamis
01-18-2004, 04:16 PM
The Snazzy is plush but not as padded at all. But the BB seems to be way more padded tham almost any other cover. I had the BB and now have the Snazzy only because the BB was too thick to use in highchairs for my chunky DD. The BB's padding is so thick that you almost can't feel the metal of the cart where the Snazzy covers it and gives a little padding but not much.

If I only used the cover for shopping carts, I would have stuck with my BB. Not just because of the padding but because of how EASY it is to use and carry. I think I am just spoiled from the BB.

I do LOVE my Snazzy though because it is so beautiful and soft. Sorry to ramble and confuse you even more!

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b35d0802848f *December pictures

cdlamis
01-18-2004, 04:16 PM
The Snazzy is plush but not as padded at all. But the BB seems to be way more padded tham almost any other cover. I had the BB and now have the Snazzy only because the BB was too thick to use in highchairs for my chunky DD. The BB's padding is so thick that you almost can't feel the metal of the cart where the Snazzy covers it and gives a little padding but not much.

If I only used the cover for shopping carts, I would have stuck with my BB. Not just because of the padding but because of how EASY it is to use and carry. I think I am just spoiled from the BB.

I do LOVE my Snazzy though because it is so beautiful and soft. Sorry to ramble and confuse you even more!

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b35d0802848f *December pictures