PDA

View Full Version : where to see a fleurville diaper bag in person - Philadelphia

j754
01-19-2004, 11:31 AM
Hi everyone.

Im looking to purchase a Fleurville Diaper bag. Im not sure if I will need the mothership or the alpha 7. Im due in about 4 weeks.
I would love to try these on in person so I can make a better assessment. Does anyone know where these are carried in Philadelphia??

If not, can anyone give me some insight, is the alpha 7 big enough to use for a newborn?

brittone2
01-19-2004, 01:42 PM
I live outside of Philadelphia. I know that I've seen the Fleurville bags at Right Start and Zany Brainy, although as you may know, Right Start is going out of business. The last time I was there they still had a few Fleurville bags left (I think mostly the Mothership in Denim).

That's just off the top of my head. I'm sure a few of the boutique stores sell them as well...I can't point you in an exact direction though as far as that goes.

Good luck! Maybe someone else will have more specific info for you...

Beth

JerseyMom
01-19-2004, 04:22 PM
My Alpha (which I love btw) is smaller than my Petunia Picklbottom. If you are a bring everything and the kitchen sink kind of mama, then the Alpha will be too small. Eventually though even the packiest pack mule mama downsizes, and you might just like the Alpha. I have seen the Mothership and that looks like a fabulous all day or weekend bag. Otherwise, it is too much for me to be burdened with.