PDA

View Full Version : Update on Bubblegum Bags

LD92599
01-19-2004, 01:05 PM
FYI...just rec'd an email from Brannon...

What's happening at Bubblegum Bags!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! Here's a quick update on what has been going on with Bubblegum Bags. It's been so long since you heard from me, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't disappeared! As some of you may know, Bubblegum has a bun in the oven :) I'm expecting my first child in June, and spent most of the last 3 months resting and concentrating on keeping myself and my baby healthy. I'm feeling lots better now, and ready to get some bags made! I wanted to let everyone know that I am currently closed to custom orders, in order to clear out my inventory of fabric and make room for new spring fabrics and designs. I will be adding LOTS of Instock bags in the next few weeks, as well as having a clearance sale on all of my products. I will notify you when the new bags are available and when the sale begins. If there is anything in particular that you have had your heart set on, let me know and I could possibly work in a couple of custom orders along with the construction of new Instock bags, just be aware that my current fabric will be going fast and quantities are limited!
That's all for now, hope your new year is off to a great start!
Brannon :)

Laura
mom to William