PDA

View Full Version : My Ella bag has shipped!

ginamlee
01-22-2004, 07:30 PM
I think I was the first to order... I received notification today that my bag has shipped! I will post photos when it arrives!

bluej
01-22-2004, 07:38 PM
I'm SO excited for you I can hardly stand it! I'm living vicariously through the first few who ordered. I thought I had decided on what I was going to order but then I started visualizing all of these other fabrics and options and now I can't make up my mind! I hope that as soon as you post your pics (and others who were on the ball and ordered right away) I will get in gear and get mine ordered before the deadline. Yippee for you!!!!

cchavez
01-22-2004, 08:09 PM
Yeah! Post a review as soon as you get it! Oh, when did you place your order. I "should" be getting mine next week. :)

LD92599
01-22-2004, 09:00 PM
Oh, I can't wait to get mine now!!! Aimee called me yesterday to confirm my order (and therefore I was able to change the key loop to the paci loop!)..I should've asked for an ETA, but didn't! I'll be calling every day to see what the mail man brought!

Will post pix when it arrives!

Laura
mom to William

cvharris
01-23-2004, 04:26 PM
I talked to Amy today and she told me that it looks beautiful and that she wants one like it. Of course, she might say that to everyone. :) I can't wait to get it! If I like it, I will probably order one more before the Feb 7 deadline.

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

blnony
01-23-2004, 06:21 PM
My bag shipped today!! I can't wait.
Maybe that will help me decide on my 2nd one.

khakismom
01-23-2004, 06:37 PM
Carolee, what fabrics and extras (trim, etc.) did you pick, and what size did you get?

I cannot wait to see all these bags!!! :)

cvharris
01-23-2004, 11:39 PM
I got the Lily in the kiwi/sky/pink stripe with a dark denim bottom and blue trim and interior. Extras were the key loop, add'l pockets, and the added interfacing. I will post a pic when it gets here!

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)