PDA

View Full Version : Observation about ISM bags...

parkersmama
01-24-2004, 09:23 AM
Have you ever wondered why so many of their bags have dark interiors? It seems like most of the ones that I like the outer fabrics have navy or black interiors. I love navy & especially black but having a light interior makes it soooo much easier to find things in a big cavernous bag like that! I wish they would start lining them with a coordinating lighter fabric!

toomanystrollers
01-24-2004, 09:48 AM
That's why I'm drooling over her Nantucket floral print b/c of the lighter interior :)

JennyA
01-24-2004, 01:52 PM
I asked them about that once and Mackenzie said that people seemed to like the dark inside for the dirt factor. Also most baby stuff is light colored so it's not so hard to find. Maybe more of the spring bags will have light colors????? jenny
ps> I LOVE that nantucket bag too :-)

cvharris
01-27-2004, 09:42 AM
My ISM (from last July, doesn't have the webbed straps) has interior pockets that match the exterior fabric which makes it easier to see stuff b/c the rest of the interior is black. Is she not doing that anymore?

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

khakismom
01-27-2004, 12:58 PM
I wonder if there's any way to get a different fabric on the inside. I admit, I'm not too gaga over the ISM bags lately. My fav fabric right now is the blue bag with the different color polka dots. Maybe it's just the Web site, but it seems like alot of the other colors are so drab and dark. And I would rather another neat fabric at the bottom--something other than black or navy. Same thing with the inside. Or perhaps that's just me. :)