PDA

View Full Version : Covers4Kids or Floppy Seat?

nat12
01-24-2004, 11:56 AM
I've narrowed down my choices to these 2 since they seem the most comparable to me. I'd probably buy the Floppy Seat in an instant because there's a BRU 2 minutes from me but I honestly can't stand the design. However, I don't like ordering things online but I've heard good things about the Covers4Kids seat (except for the strap and I don't want to bother having to replace it) and there are so many designs to choose from. Which would you recommend?

Natalie
Ethan 6/14/03

mamicka
01-24-2004, 01:03 PM
I have a covers4kids & I wouldn't change a thing about it - not even the strap. I'll have to look back & see what others have said about it. But it hasn't bothered me at all. DS loves it as well. I haven't looked at the Floppy Seat that closely because of the design as well - I'm just not interested in it.

I've gotten tons of compliments on my covers4kids.

cchavez
01-24-2004, 02:48 PM
I am happy w/ my covers4kids too. They were out of the floppy at BRU when I was looking plus I thought the colors were too loud for my taste.

AdoptChina
01-24-2004, 03:11 PM
I have a floppy seat and a clean shopper. While the pattern on the Floppy is a bit busy and not one I would have chosen, I do have to admit Connor loves all the colors. No complaints on its function...but if you really dislike the pattern, there are lots of other brands to try out (I would love some of the other ones b/c they are so cute, but just can justify having 3 cart covers lol)

nat12
01-25-2004, 12:03 PM
I think I read something about the strap having to be pulled through instead of being the much easier interlocking buckle-type strap.

A few more questions - I'm reading on the Covers4Kids website that the seat as a toy loop but I don't see one mentioned for the Floppy Seat - is the loop worthwhile? This is a minor point but it also mentions that the seat has round holes as opposed to square - has anyone ever had a problem with the square leg openings on the Floppy Seat, maybe in terms of there being more exposure to the shopping cart seat? Thanks!

Natalie

slecompte
01-25-2004, 09:43 PM
another vote for covers4kids! Tabitha is great and fast!! I had mine in just a few days--and it was even over Thanksgiving. I love it and wouldn't change anything about it!

Sheila

justlearning
01-26-2004, 12:07 AM
I have a Floppy Seat and have been very happy with it. I haven't used one with round leg openings, so I can't comment on whether one is better than the other. I will answer your question about the toy loop. The Floppy Seat (at least the one that sells at BRU) has its own built-in bag that has two carrying handle loops on top. When the Floppy Seat is on the shopping cart, those loops are at the front of the cart so I use them for attaching toys with Sassy-type links and it works great. So, even though the Floppy doesn't have a toy loop specifically, those handle loops accomplish the same thing.