PDA

View Full Version : OMG Have you seen the new ISM bags???

jjj
01-25-2004, 03:38 PM
I can't believe how much I crave the cabana stripe!!! I love the combo with the tan inside and black pockets - good for finding stuff!!!! NONONO - bad girl - I am truly possessed. :-( jj
http://imstillme.com/cabana_stripe_diaper_bag.html

emmiem
01-25-2004, 11:41 PM
Is the backpack style open on the top on either side of the flap closure? I love that print too!
emmie

C99
01-26-2004, 12:04 AM
I was just about to post a rave for ISM. My husband got me one for Christmas, but I ended up not liking the pattern and it was too small, so MacKenzie took it back and sent me swatches from her spring colors. I ended up choosing the Scarlett bag in the XL backpack conversion, but am still waiting for it. She also honored the BBB discount, so it ended up being an even exchange.

JennyA
01-26-2004, 08:12 AM
when you pull in the inside clip it's pretty tight though not closed like a zipper. I don't think anything could fall out. I'll do a test on mine and let you know! :):)

jenny
mom to sheila who is "so big"

parkersmama
01-26-2004, 03:42 PM
I've just about decided to get a spring purse for me and one for my mom from Ella and get a diaper bag from ISM.

I love the new fabrics but I'm hung up on the dark insides on some of them. Also, having trouble deciding between a backpack and a tote. I've been using totes and I'm sort of ready for a change! I like the Pretty in Pink, Mardi Gras, Heather's Check, Color Block, Provence, and Jack & Jill. How's that for narrowing down my choices?!? LOL! Help!! :)