PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for Kelty Kids Backpack Diaper bag

KYBelle1102
01-25-2004, 07:31 PM
Just had to post about my latest diaper bag acquistion...a 40% off savings at my local Zany Brainy/Right Start.

I already had the Land's end Little tripper and Deluxe Do It All (purchased in July 03). Then I bought a Baby Innovations backback bag at BRU on sale and thought this was the solution. The only problem was the interior was small, the opening was small and it was a pain in the neck to get anything out of it. Basically you had to take everything out to get to the one diaper at the bottom of the bag...

The Kelty Kids bag was an unexpected delight. It has a wide opening so no more frantic fishing to the bottom of the bag for something. Plenty of pockets to stash the extra carry-alongs for DS or me. The only thing I wish it had was the insulated bottle pocket that my other backpack had. (That insulated bottle pocket was one of the main causes of the space issue on the other bag though.) Oh, well, plenty of room to stash a bottle of water and make formula on the run...

And...DH loves it because it doesn't look like a purse!

I'm quickly growing hooked on buying baby gear...diaper bags, strollers, and clothes.... I'm going to need an intervention soon.

TTFN