PDA

View Full Version : Just splurged on TWO ISM bags!

marinkitty
01-27-2004, 12:27 AM
I can't count how many times since the sale was posted I've eyed these and then not bought anything b/c I'm trying to curb my baby-related spending (which admittedly is a bit out of control lately). But - today DH called me and told me that in addition to his business trips this week and next (this week is to HAWAII and I can't join him for a long weekend b/c he has to fly back over the weekend for next week's trip) - three weeks from now he is going to Taiwan! All three trips bite into our weekend too. And, he is still at work at 10 pm and it has been like this for months! So, I deserve an ISM bag, right? In fact, I deserve two! So I just ordered the mini imperial dragon fly with just the free mom pouch and the large tailored stripe with the changing pad and free mom pouch. I can't wait to get them. Perhaps when they arrive I can put them on DH's side of the bed and it will make me feel a bit better!

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)

Melanie
01-27-2004, 12:39 AM
Good for you mama! Of course I just clicked over and saw that gorgeous print on the front page, I'm sure it's not on sale. LOL.

http://imstillme.com/cgi-bin/image/templates/gumballs.jpg

JennyA
01-27-2004, 06:33 AM
What an excellent new treatment for DH blues! Could work :) :)
Cheerup! jenny

bluej
01-27-2004, 09:52 AM
I've been where you are at and believe me you deserve way more than two ISM bags! Maybe a stroller that coordinates. And some shoes for you.

cchavez
01-27-2004, 11:31 AM
good for you!!!

jayhjay
01-27-2004, 02:06 PM
you may be in luck! I think that everything is on sale now for BBB members. Check one of the past threads, it has the coupon code. I think it is good until Feb 1.

tina-t
01-28-2004, 02:33 AM
I think you deserve more than 2 ISM bags though. I agree with getting a coordinating stroller and some shoes too. That would be a great idea!