PDA

View Full Version : Any Fleurville Alpha owners out there?

mattysmom
01-28-2004, 12:03 PM
I have an almost one-year-old and came across this bag on the internet recently. I was curious if anyone had this bag and if so, what they thought of it. I like the solid red one - which is not plastic-coated. Thanks for any input!

JerseyMom
01-28-2004, 09:57 PM
I have this bag and am fairly pleased with it.

It is a good size. I still carry a change of clothes and eihter a burp rag or my son's blankie. I also carry 4 diapers, wipes and diaper ointments. Then there are the small containers of cheerios and goldfish. There are 3 nice, but small parent pockets in the front where I carry my cell phone, some tissues and a lipstick or two. There is also room for a sippy cup or yogurt, a bib, and 1 or 2 small toys.

I wish sometimes it was a bit bigger. Now that DS is getting into toddlerhood, I really need to carry more toys. However I have been thinking a small separate cotton satchel for that would be better anway.

I love that I can carry this bag messenger style or as a backpack. I don't like that bag doesn't zip up, but has a flap to fold over. If I carried less, I could see things falling out.

I sometimes wish it were larger, but then again, if it were, I would carry more and would probably end up hating it. I need to keep myself pared down and this bag does just that, while still keeping me fairly organized.