PDA

View Full Version : Is the Ella sale still going on?

jayhjay
01-28-2004, 03:56 PM
I am confused about the sale. The email threads I have seen seem to indicate the bags are still on sale until Feb. 7. But when I emailed them asking about the sale (among other things) I was told there is no more sale until spring. I mentioned it being through BBB so they wouldn't have thought I was asking "off the street". But is there some list I need to be on or something? Or am I just confused about what is going on? My DH was planning on getting me one or two bags for my b-day (although I am taking forever to decide!) so I would really love to get in on the sale. Thanks!

cchavez
01-28-2004, 04:02 PM
As long as you were on the original list....you should have received an email from Aimee. You have until the 7th to order. hth

jayhjay
01-28-2004, 05:13 PM
No, I wasn't. Just had a new little one and I was off the boards for a while so I didn't hear about it until after things got underway. So that must be why she said I am not eligible. Oh, that stinks!

houseof3boys
01-28-2004, 10:00 PM
Yeah, the Ella bags had a deadline that you had to sign up for and I emailed her everyone's name that was on the BBB list. If you didn't get your name in in time, then you don't get this discount that was special for the Boards.

The I'm still me bags are on "sale" though but they are more expensive.

The Ella discount will happen again in a few months though if you want to wait. As soon as I know when it is, I will post about it since there were lots of people that missed out too.