PDA

View Full Version : It's only a diaper bag

bethwl
01-29-2004, 11:41 PM
Well, the way I'm debating this, you'd think it was a monumental decision and not just a diaper bag. But anyway. I have an Eddie Bauer Daypouch, which I used exclusively for about 2 and a half months, but it would be crammed if I went out for more than a few hours. Then I got a tote-style bag that my sister-in-law makes (she's trying to start a handbag company), which I like a lot, but I find that I'm constantly shifting diapers out of it because I want to use it for my stuff and anyway, it's girly so my husband doesn't like carrying it. I was thinking I'd get an understated backpack and was going to ask: Land's End Deluxe Diaper Backpack or Eddie Bauer Diaper Backpack (the EB seems a little "dressier" than the LE). However, then I saw the Timbuk2 site and was intrigued. I want either backpack or messenger (it seems like backpack might be harder with sling?). The EB and LE are certainly easier on the wallet than a Timbuk2. Any suggestions? --Beth

sbaker
01-30-2004, 01:18 AM
I considered a Timbuk2 bag a while back, but decided against it. I think I would probably hate all the extra messenger straps on the bag.
I did just order a messenger style diaper bag from Loom. It's not easy on the wallet either, but it looks really nice. Dressier than a Timbuk2 and it doesn't scream "diaper bag". Here's a link if you are interested:
http://www.loomlife.com/collection/marsupial.htm

Just my two cents...
:) :+ :)
Sara
Mom to:
Rayce 02/09/02
Charlye 12/20/03

bethwl
02-02-2004, 04:25 PM
thanks for the feedback. The Loom is nice (I saw it IRL) but too much right now for me. Too much shopping lately! I'll just have to decide between the LE and EB. Thanks!