PDA

View Full Version : Best deal for the Petunia Pickle Bottom Toddler tote?

myllam
01-30-2004, 05:27 PM
Hi,

I made the mistake of popping into the Babystyle store that opened up next one of the Gymboree's in my area. I absolutely fell in love with the fabric on the shrimp roll Petunia Pickle bottom backpacks. Unfortunately, they do not carry the toddler tote. I found a place online that sells it for $126. Is there a better deal out there? I know I can try ebay, but the toddler tote doesn't seem to come on on auctions as much.

Thanks!

I did manage to resist the Kate Spade Maclaren that they had on clearance for $150 :)

kensjen
01-30-2004, 08:18 PM
I bought my toddler tote at
http://www.baby-outfitters.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=226

Love their customer service, not sure if it is cheaper someplace else.

Which babystyle store did you go to? Oh, I wish they had one by us, love their stuff!

HTH!

cchavez
01-30-2004, 09:13 PM
There was a recent discount code in the Bargains lounge for Saks....they might carry the the tote. hth

heidi_timms
01-31-2004, 03:04 AM
There are sellers that regularly sell them on ebay. I'm not sure if their prices are good or not. I just "window" shop since I keep collecting more and more bags-lol!
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

myllam
01-31-2004, 03:56 AM
Thanks everyone! I'll keep an eye out for a little while. If not, the $119 is better then what I found earlier. Saks does have the Shrimp Roll backpack, so if anyone is looking for the backpack that is a good price with the $50 off of $150 coupon. The babystyle I went to is in Burlingame, CA (quite a shopping mecca for mommies or mommies to be). It has jacadi, babystyle, gymboree, mimi's, baby gap, a used baby gear shop, and I saw a card recently that Janie and Jack will be opening up there soon. Babystyle is such a nice store and the colors for toddler boys clothing was a nice change right after looking at Gymboree...

kensjen
01-31-2004, 03:19 PM
myllam,

I sent you an email! :)

Melanie
02-01-2004, 11:11 PM
There's a pretty one on ebay right now...