PDA

View Full Version : L or XL ISM??? Advice pls!!!

jdk
02-03-2004, 11:11 PM
I've caught the ISM bug from all of the posts I've read here . . .

I need an ISM (I feel so frumpy w/ my LE Little Tripper!!)that I can use everyday, but I'm also going to need it for a longer plane trip soon. I can't decide b/w the L or XL . .

Is the XL too big and bulky??? Or will the L be too small ?????? Also, are the straps long enough to hang from our Techno ????

What do you think???

TIA!!!

blnony
02-04-2004, 12:55 AM
I have the XL and think its a great size. It can hang the XL on my techno, by hanging it over both handels, does that make sense?
If you're not a very big packer, I'd probably go with the large though.

jdk
02-04-2004, 07:40 AM
Thanks!

jayhjay
02-04-2004, 10:07 AM
I am a heavy packer, but I routinely fill my XL. A lot of the time I end up leaving it open b/c I can't close it (I have the button/loop closure). I use mine for everyday and I don't find it too big. It fits underneath my snap and go and under my SBS Aria Twin. I also hang it off the handles of my P3 (or sometimes I can shove it under!). I am pretty short and it doesn't feel too big for me.

JennyA
02-04-2004, 10:29 AM
I think you might want the XL for the plane trip for extra clothes, etc. I have the BP and use it open as a tote sometimes when I am really loading up the bag. When it is in backpack mode it is alot smaller. Plus the straps are adjustable so it can fit over almost any stroller ( I figured out to reclip the straps from front to back (DUH!) and it is great as a stroller bag. hth jenny

C99
02-05-2004, 06:04 PM
I just got the XL (I had exchanged a L) and I don't think of it as particularly large. Once you fill in the pockets, you lose a lot of the space on the bottom. I generally use a LE LT all the time as well, but am testing out the ISM for now.