PDA

View Full Version : I'm Still Me bags and Huge Thank You!

JennyA
02-06-2004, 09:38 AM
The little tote just arrived and it is soooo sweet - I can't wait to give it to my freind Colleen for her 30th!
Since I am a total ISM addict, Mackenzie emailed me and asked me to thank everyone who ordered during the BBB sale in January - (over 30 bags!). They will definitely do it again later this year.

Did anyone get the Nantucket Rose? I am eyeing it for my SIL's shower in April. Do you like the light inside?bottom? I have only dark bottoms so dirt hasn't been a factor for me. But I LOVE that fabric. It's a Ralph Lauren - I saw it at my local fabric Store.

jenny

toomanystrollers
02-06-2004, 09:52 AM
I let you know as soon as my Nan.Rose bag arrives :)

JennyA
02-06-2004, 12:37 PM
That would be great Pam, Thanks! Jenny

jayhjay
02-08-2004, 01:26 PM
How do you like the Mini Tote? I have been trying to get feedback on them but couldn't find anyone who has one. I am thinking of getting one to use as a quick trip diaper bag, and as a purse/small bag for me when I am out alone. They are so cute. Are you happy with the bag and the size?

JennyA
02-10-2004, 11:56 PM
It is just adorable - but I didn't get it for myself - gift for a friend's 30th bday. Won't fit too much more than your stuff and maybe a diaper and wipes. BUT a very cute purse for sure! jenny