PDA

View Full Version : Next Ella discount

houseof3boys
02-06-2004, 10:54 AM
When I talked to them the other day, I asked about the next discount again and she was thinking MAYBE next month. She said they are slammed with our orders and they just got a gig with poshtots. She said she would let me know for sure but probably sometime in March when they catch up.

If you have already sent me an email, I have a new list started otherwise let's just wait until she is ready and then we'll think of a more organized way to do it! :)

bugglemom
02-06-2004, 11:08 AM
I missed this whole thing. Can you tell me what the discount was? And how do I get on that list for next time?

cinrein
02-06-2004, 12:53 PM
Debbi,

Thank you soooo much for doing this! If we were on the first list, do we have to let you know that we want to be on again?

I'm waiting to get my 1st bag to see if I want another. If I do, I already know what I want. :)

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

houseof3boys
02-06-2004, 01:39 PM
Cindy, I don't think it matters. There were a few people that signed up for the discount but never ordered. I don't think we want this to be a habit since it takes time for her to cross reference everthing.

I'm not going to really start the list (besides those that already asked to be on it) until she says yes or until we all get our bags and see IF we want another one (myself included). :)

boys2enough
02-06-2004, 03:23 PM
HI, I just want to say the picture on all your posts is so cute. :0) It brought a smile to my face everytime I saw it. I have meant to tell you. Today seems to be a good day to do so. Have a great weekend! Cheers, Lin

Edited to add that in fact, everyone's attached picture is very very cute. I'd like to share pics too, but my DH is very very paranoid about putting our kids pics on-line. Strange, considering that we have a family website... lol.

bubbaray
02-06-2004, 11:13 PM
Debbie, please include me in the list. I asked last time, but was too late :(

Please let me know what info you need. I am already signed up for the Ella bag emails. Do I email you or ????

Thanks for arranging this.

Melissa

stillplayswithbarbies
02-06-2004, 11:59 PM
I definitely want in on the next deal, after seeing all the pics.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Kimberly H
02-07-2004, 09:43 AM
Oh yeah, I'm definitely in THIS time!

heytootsy
02-07-2004, 08:56 PM
Me me me.....I missed the last one!

Ang6
02-08-2004, 12:10 AM
Hi,

I'm new...are these bags really as light and as functional as they look? Anyone have any drawbacks? If they're that great, I'd love to be on the list too, I need a great bag :)

houseof3boys
02-08-2004, 11:46 AM
There are several recent threads with lots of reviews and pictures so you should probably start there! :)

Tequillacowgirl
02-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Finally a grown up diaper bag!! I love her stuff! Can you let me know when the next discount is coming too!!