PDA

View Full Version : Those of you with the ISM Backpacks..M

pamela mom of 3
02-06-2004, 03:57 PM
Does it feature the same pockets as the totes?

I'm thinking a backpack style would be great for summmer for hands free carrying ;)

Just wanted to be sure it had the same pockets, something i really like about my tote.

Thank you! :)

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://cmw.dailymoviereviews.com/contrib/fk/bunny.gif

JennyA
02-06-2004, 05:37 PM
Hi pam - I think the pockets are just the same 6 plus 2 pen slots. It has the key hook too. Sounds like people are getting their sale bags. :-) Jenny

boys2enough
02-06-2004, 09:54 PM
HI, Pam, :0)

How have you been in this cold weather? Just want to let you know that Gina (GinaLee) actually has an ISM backpack, so she could probably give you the loaddown... not sure whether I could mention this here, but it is actually for sale.

Anyway, as you can see I am now obssessed with diaper bags as well... SIGH. ANd, to my surprise, some of them are as $$$ as a stroller. lol.

parkersmama
02-07-2004, 11:31 PM
Pam,
I recently asked this question, too. After checking, several people let me know that the pocket configuration is the same...6 regular pockets and 2 pen pockets. I ordered a backpack in the Provence fabric and I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival!! :)

jayhjay
02-08-2004, 01:34 PM
It is actually an identical bag to the regular XL size. It just has a hook inside to pull the sides together, and then backpack style straps on the back instead of handle straps at the top. But inside the size and features are exactly like the regular tote. You can also clip the straps on the top instead and leave the inside clip open and use it as a totebag so it is easily convertible.

JennyA
02-08-2004, 02:52 PM
I just got the one I am giving as a gift. I think it is the perfect size for a purse. Would hold keys(has the same hook as the ISM larger bags), wallet, cell, water bottle (or sippy, as needed) a diaper or two and wipes container. I think that would fill it up - no room for extra clothes, but you could keep those in the car, maybe???? I got the imperial dragonfly for my friend's birthday tomorrow - I think she will love it! hth jenny

pamela mom of 3
02-10-2004, 12:47 PM
Great to hear it has pockets one of my favorite things about the ISM styles.

I think i will go with the tan noah ark print, something about it i like ;)

It'll have to wait till spring tho as i needed a new purse lol & i have been hanna & LE sale shopping a bit too much :D

Thanks again!

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://cmw.dailymoviereviews.com/contrib/fk/bunny.gif