PDA

View Full Version : Finally ordered my Ella

ismommy
02-06-2004, 03:59 PM
After so much debate and thinking and with very little time to spare. I ordered my bag. I ended up with the soft spot berry with a lavendar maribou trim and a red bottom and red inside. I got to talk with Amy and she was so helpful and said she thought it would be really fun. I was also pleased because I loved te idea of the feathers or maribou but didn't think it would hold up and Amy says the maribous holds up great for everyday use. I got the Caroline size and am excited when I read how much Lori said it could hold.
I liked the sky flower bag a lot and can't wait to see photos of it posted but decided to go with spots.
For a friend I ordered the Katherin in roman glass-slate with a napa moss ostrich feather on top.

I was very tempted to order two but will wait for the next discount and the other fabrics. I am hoping for a great daisy pattern.

Please everyone keep posting pix of the bags. They are so much fun to see.
Also thanks for the help and Debbie for arranging the discount.

Helene

houseof3boys
02-06-2004, 05:30 PM
Your bag sounds really nice! I love the idea of the maribou too. I might do that next time too.

I think we all love seeing the pics. I am constantly checkig the site too to see what else she has posted too. :)

parkersmama
02-07-2004, 11:35 PM
That sounds so cute! Can't wait to see it!