PDA

View Full Version : Ella Paci Pouch = Great Cupholder!

LD92599
02-08-2004, 01:47 PM
I think from now on my paci pouch (considering DS has never taken to a pacifier!) will be my Bugaboo cup holder! We just came in from Costco and their soda cups fit in PERFECT!!! And I was wondering what the heck I was going to use the paci pouch for?!?! Now I know!

Just an FYI

BTW, I've been using my backpack more now that it's the weekend and I love it! I do have 3 elastic pockets and 3 regular..can see why she now offers them all w/ elastic...I definitely wish all 6 had elastic.

I tend to think of myself as a light packer (but still manage to stuff it!) and the size is perfect plus it's lightweight on my back! Oh wait..i had my purse in there too!

Edited to Add Picture!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/2601.jpg
Laura
mom to William

mharling
02-08-2004, 01:57 PM
Laura -
Great idea!!

Tell me why you wish all 6 of your pockets were elastic. My current bag doesn't have elastic on the pockets. I don't mind them, but could see why elastic would be nice for some things, so I did go with elastic on 3. I know this is a personal preference thing, but I'm curious what you use your pockets for and why you with they were all elastic. Thanks!!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/2303.jpg Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b346cc5b6556 - New pics 1/26

houseof3boys
02-08-2004, 03:00 PM
Glad to hear your love your beautiful Burberry backpack! I saw a girl with a real Burberry bag and thought of you and how that woman thought yours was "real". I hope she gets that fabric since I want one in a backpack now too. :)

Good idea for the paci pouch, I am going to add one to my order since you guys keep raving about them and it is obviously large enough to hold way more than pacifiers. :)

ismommy
02-08-2004, 03:46 PM
How does it work as a cup holder? I need a cup holder for my kiwi and wonder if this will work?

Thanks
Helene

LD92599
02-08-2004, 04:29 PM
The paci pouch has a snap "handle" so that you can snap it inside of the diaper bag (I assume!). I use a Bugaboo on occasion and have the paci bag snapped over the handle. This morning I decided to see if the cup would fit..and it was a perfect fit! It just hangs off the handle bars.

Laura
mom to William

LD92599
02-08-2004, 04:32 PM
I feel that the ones that aren't elastic don't "hold" the items in as well...the elastic ones tend to "hug" the contents better. Does this make sense?

It's definitely a personal preference thing..nothing to make or break the bag!

I have in my pockets: diapers/wipes case; changing pad; small board book (a real tiny einstein pocket version!); play keys and key chain; sippy cup; spare outfit. In my mommy pouch [i keep that in the bottom/center of the bag] i keep a bipster, spoon & fork, tylenol, washcloth & disposable diaper bag.

HTH!

Laura
mom to William

ismommy
02-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Hi Laura,

Would it work with a water bottle?

Thanks.
Helene

LD92599
02-09-2004, 08:27 PM
I'll try that out one of these days and post a picture!

Laura
mom to William